BEST FAT FREEZING/ CRYOLIPOLYSIS IN DELHI (SOUTH DELHI) AT AFFORDABLE COST
Elite is offering best Fat Freezing/ Cryolipolysis in Delhi (South Delhi) at affordable prices. Cryolipolysis falls under one of the popular non-invasive skin treatments & is a very quick way to reduce fat. Cryolipolysis is an inch loss procedure & is showing excellent results on people who are physically fit & want to remove extra bulges/fat from the body from areas like love handles, arms, thighs etc. Know all about the procedure like before afters, what media has to say about it, people experiences, faqs, history of Cryolipolysis & lot more.
Offer: 50% OFF on Cryolipolysis & CoolSculpting Treatment
- No downtime.
- Quick results.
- Non-invasive procedure.
- 1 hour procedure (Lunch time procedure).
- Very Safe.
- Long lasting results.
- No dieting required.
- Quickly removes stubborn fat in a targeted way.
- Fat can be removed from areas like upper arms, upper and lower abdomen, hips, love handles, inner & outer thighs, back roll & chin.
- Cryolipolysis involves a freezing technique to remove stubborn fat.
- Dieting is not required, but it is advisable to maintain a healthy lifestyle after getting the procedure for long-lasting results (for years).
- Two applicators or two areas can be targeted in one session of an hour.
- You can go for the normal routine immediately after the procedure.
- Up to 1-3 inches can be reduced in 1 session depending upon the individual.
- This is an inch-loss procedure & not a weight-loss program.
- Best candidate is the individual maintaining a healthy weight but having a few areas with stubborn fat which is hard to remove even after exercise.
ALL ABOUT CRYOLIPOLYSIS
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure & one of the excellent body contouring treatment, which uses controlled cooling process to remove fat from the stubborn fat layers which can’t be reduced or eliminated through dieting or exercising.
It helps in improving the body contours of the patient thus making the body figure more appealing and toned.
This is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure prevalent in the cosmetic world. This technique doesn’t require a lot of post-surgical care as the procedure is non-invasive and removes fat without affecting the skin.
The procedure doesn’t involve usage of anaesthesia, or needle and hence has a quicker healing period. It is most effective in treating the fat under the chin, in front of the neck, thigh, abdomen, and flanks.
Get 1 Session in
Rs. 10,000 Rs. 5,000 Only. 50% OFF Avail this limited time OFFER on Cryolipolysis for all areas like Neck, Chin, Abdomen, Thighs, Arms etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This process involves controlled cooling with the aid of cooling pads applied to the problem areas. These cooling pads serve as applicators to provide cooling to the fat layers. This results in intensive chilling of that region in the body leading to numbness.
After an initial consultation with our nutritionist regarding which areas to treat, the pads are applied in those regions. It is then subjected to controlled cooling process through the gel pad and applicators. The applicators have vacuum suctions in them to draw the fatty tissue.
This might lead to slight pulling and tugging with a pain equivalent of that caused by a mild pinch. The dead or frozen fat is then removed from the lymphatic system.
You must be interested in:
HOW CRYOLIPOLYSIS WORKS (ANIMATION)
PROCEDURE FOR CRYOLIPOLYSIS
Individuals are made to lie on a table, wherein a hand-piece is placed on the area that needs to be treated. Two cooling panels draw out the fatty bulge and thus heat is extracted out of the tissues. A temperature of -1 to -30C is maintained for at least 60 minutes.
The cells crystallize at this freezing temperature and are destroyed. The number of sessions depends on the thickness of the fat in the area. In general, about a couple of sessions in 2 month intervals for each body zone is sufficient. The fat is reduced over a period of 1 to 3 months.
BODY PARTS TREATED
- Upper arms.
- Upper and lower abdomen fat.
- Hip area.
- Love Handles.
- Thighs, both Inner & Outer.
- Back Rolls.
- Double Chin.
- Quickly removes stubborn fat in a targeted way.
- Patients may suffer mild bruising and redness after the procedure.
- Numbness and soreness may be observed after 2 to 6 days post treatment.
- These side effects may vary from one patient to another.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER PROCEDURE AT OUR CRYOLIPOLYSIS CLINIC IN DELHI (SOUTH DELHI)?
Cryolipolysis is a very safe procedure and non-invasive. The patients can go back to their normal routine almost immediately after the surgery. However, it has been noticed that the areas which were treated feel stiff and numb for some time. The numbness sometimes doesn’t go away for a month after the procedure. The stiffness on the other hand wears off in 10-15 minutes post-surgery.
Due to the suctioning of the fat, the areas where the applicators and gel pads were applied become red and slightly swollen. It feels sore to touch and will heal in few weeks. In some cases, patients experience bruising, excessive red skin and cramping one or two weeks post-surgery.
The fat layers would be reducing weeks after the actual treatment and there would be a noticeable change in the thickness of the fat layers thus improving the body contour. The process is slower than the other fat reduction techniques but is also considered more effective and less painful. Statistics show a 20-25% elimination of fat cells through this procedure.
The duration of the procedure is solely dependent on the number of areas to be treated and the extent of stubbornness of the fat layers. Some patients require just one session while some others are asked to fix follow up sessions for better results.
HISTORY OF CRYOLIPOLYSIS OR FAT FREEZING TECHNIQUE
This procedure is a result of a research conducted by Dr. Dieter Manstein and Dr.R. Rox Anderson of Harvard Medical School and the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
According to the research conducted by them, kids who ate a lot of popsicles tend to form dimples due to freezing of fat in the cheek region.
This phenomenon is known as Popsicle Panniculitis. This was later developed to eliminate fat cells from various body regions by a controlled process of cooling the adipose fat cells and subsequently removing them from the body.
It is observed that fat removal is more permanent through cooling technique than heating technique. Though it takes longer to show complete results, this process has a higher success rate and a better contouring effect. This procedure however, is not a treatment for obesity and can only reduce fat to a certain extent.
This process got approved by FDA in the year 2010 and was already in practice in Europe and many other regions.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO UNDERGO THIS TREATMENT?
Anyone who is not specifically obese and have not undergone any particular weight loss procedures in the last few months can take this treatment.
Patients suffering from conditions like cryoglobulinemia, paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, or cold agglutinin disease should not undergo this treatment as it may worsen their existing condition. This treatment is not suitable for overweight patients and those with loose skin.
The procedure will only treat the particular region which is undergoing Cryolipolysis and will not produce any decrease in fat in the other region. Hence, overweight and obese patients will not see any significant result post treatment.
LIPOSUCTION Vs CRYOLIPOLYSIS
Though both of these are body contouring procedures targeted at specific regions, the procedure and process diversifies it from each other. While the former uses micro-cannulas to suction out the fat cells from the body and requires heat to break the cells, whereas Cryolipoly procedure involves a non-invasive and less painful procedure.
It does not require anesthesia and needles for the procedure and uses gel pads and controlled cooling to freeze off the fat from the body. The fat thus removed gets eliminated from the body through urine and is not suctioned out like in liposuction.
The results are also not as immediate as that in liposuction but is gradual and requires more follow-up sessions to achieve the desired result.
Q. Is the procedure safe?
- The procedure is completely safe and is done by certified professionals. There has been no major side-effects observed so far. Apart from temporary local redness and numbness, this procedure does not have any possible side-effects.
Q. Will the procedure lead to frost-bite?
- The procedure is done in a controlled environment and the temperature doesn’t fall below the safe limits ensuring the patients do not get frost-bites due to the procedure. There is a certain level of numbness due to the targeted freezing of fat cells in the treated region.
Q. Can the patient take two or more sessions in a short time span?
- It is advisable that the patient wait for at least 3 months before considering another session. The treatment takes time to show its full effect and it is difficult to judge how much of fat has to be removed to obtain desired effect before that period.
However, one can undergo Cryolipolysis procedure in other regions immediately after the first session. Patients can also undergo liposuction and other related procedures within a short time of this procedure.
Q. Will there be any scarring, uneven bumps or skin wrinkles post-surgery?
- The procedure is non-invasive and doesn’t involve scarring of skin. There will be a certain degree of redness and soreness post treatment for few weeks. Also, since the procedure doesn’t involve drastic and sudden reduction of fat from the skin, there is not much of loose skin or wrinkles formed post-surgery.
Q. Is there any effect of this treatment on pregnancy?
- This process is FDA approved and found to be completely safe on pregnant women. The treatment doesn’t have any effect on the reproductive system. However, the increase in weight due to pregnancy will erase the results produced by the procedure. It is advised in general to put off this procedure till the delivery of the baby.
Q. How will the fat get eliminated from my system?
- Cryolipolysis doesn’t involve suctioning of fat from the body and the process is rather gradual and slow. The fat which is frozen during the treatment, breaks off from the skin layers and is removed through urine. The whole process requires 3-4 months to take effect fully and show visible results.
Q. How much time will I need to heal?
- This process doesn’t require any post-surgery rest and the patients can immediately get back to their daily routine. Apart from local numbness and in some cases redness or prolonged cramping, this procedure doesn’t have any significant effects which might hamper one’s routine life.
Q. What precaution must I take post-surgery? Is the effect permanent?
- There is no strict regulations post treatment. However it is advisable to follow a healthy lifestyle regime with regular exercise and a balanced diet. The fat which has been eliminated will not come back but an unhealthy lifestyle might increase chances of more stubborn and complex fat build up.
Q. What supplements and exercises are required after the surgery?
- The procedure doesn’t require any supplement or diet pills for its success. There is also no specific fitness regime one has to adhere to post treatment. However it is advisable that the patients follow some sort of exercising and healthy lifestyle to ensure that the body fat doesn’t get accumulated again.
Q. I had my Cryolipolysis procedure done. What next?
- It is advisable that the patients have a follow-up session scheduled with their physician to discuss and review results. The practitioner will also let you know if any further sessions are necessary or not. A better evaluation is possible only if you follow a healthy lifestyle and doesn’t let fat accumulate further.
Cryolipolysis produces visible and satisfying results in almost all the patients who undergo this treatment. There is an evident 20-30% of fat reduction seen after the first session which is seen after 3-4 month duration.