CHEMICAL SKIN PEELS IN SOUTH DELHI
BEST GLYCOLIC PEELS OR CHEMICAL SKIN PEELS IN SOUTHS DELHI
Get the best Glycolic Peels or Chemical Skin Peels in Delhi (South Delhi). It is also termed as derma peeling or chemexfoliation & can improve a person’s skin appearance by removing or reducing the pigmentation, wrinkles, scars...
WHAT IS A CHEMICAL PEEL?
Chemical Peels also termed as derma peeling or chemexfoliation can improve a person’s skin appearance by removing or reducing the pigmentation, wrinkles, scars, blotchiness, fine lines, freckles, age/sun spots, sun-damaged skin, and acne by stimulating the production of new cells in the body. Chemical peels are not just restricted to the face but can work effectively on the chest, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, and legs or just about anywhere that too in a comparatively short period of time.
So, if you wish to strip off the signs and effects of aging from your skin, chemical peels are just meant for this. A chemical peel can diminish many signs of aging on the face as well as the hands, neck, and chest.
Popular nonsurgical Chemical peels are categorized into 3 distinct types which are:-
- Superficial peels - this peel is formulate to improve the texture of rough and sun-damaged skin, using a series of sessions. This peel procedure offers rapid recovery no down time. It generally involves little flaking.
- Medium peel - this peels encompasses stronger acids in higher concentrations for effective treatment of wrinkles, scars, acne scars, pigmentation, blemishes and rough skin texture. Those with fair skin are ideal candidate for a medium peel. It aims at the epidermis and upper dermis and allows for the even toned, revitalized and soft new skin to make appearance within 7 to 10 days after the treatment. Depending on the skin's health and issues, this peel can be repeated within 1 to 6 month.
- Deep Peels - These peels are most popular to produce the most promising results and is best for treating deep wrinkles, smoker's wrinkles around the mouth, melasma, precancerous skin lesions, uneven pigmentation, brown spots, age spots, and scars. Targeting the dermis, administering anesthesia becomes necessary during the procedure to minimize stinging sensation. Several layers of skin are bound to peel over a period of 7-15 days. The new skin will temporarily have the color and sensation of sunburn, which will steadily blend into actual skin color and the new skin which will make appearance after the old skin peels off, is healthy, clean, and supple. This treatment is generally done once in 6 to 12 months.
WHAT CAN BE THE APPLICATIONS OF CHEMICAL PEEL?
Cosmetologists/Dermatologists use chemical peels to treat:-
- Uneven or rough skin surface and/or color
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhancing complexion for brighter and even skin
- Sun damaged skin, Acne and Age spots
- Dark circles or Dullness under the eyes and around the mouth
- Freckles and blemishes
- Some precancerous skin growths
Chemical peels also treat some types of acne and skin problems that cause skin discoloration. Since, Chemical peels are a part of cosmetic procedure; thereby Insurance coverage is not possible.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL PEELS?
Luckily, considerable complications from chemical peels are less often. The possible risks will be discussed by your dermatologist during consultation. Some of the potential side effects of chemical peels include;
- Pores may appear larger post peel
- Sensitivity to sun can be experienced after the treatment
- Deep chemical peels give a bleaching effect
- reaction to anesthesia
- accumulation of blood or fluid beneath the skin that may need withdrawal
- Abnormal healing
- Unsatisfactory outcome that may demand additional procedures
- Can aggravate skin problems, including cold sores (herpes virus), warm to hot sensitivity, unanticipated color changes, allergic reactions, skin blotchiness, whiteheads or Swelling.
You can reduce certain risks following the instructions of your board-certified dermatologist
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR CHEMICAL PEELS?
- Individual with unsatisfactory skin texture and thickness,
- Having sun-damaged, uneven skin or facial wrinkling with blotchiness
- Sunspots, brown spots and scars that have caused rough skin surface
- having certain precancerous skin growths
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED?
Your dead cells present in the skin will be exfoliated thus improving texture, complexion and congested pores. Different kinds of chemical peels differ according to their strength and specific components.
No skin covering, sedation or downtime is needed after a light or medium peel so you can immediately resume to work. However, a petroleum jelly or after-peel ointment is layered over the face, after a deep peel. Deep peel also requires recuperation time.