FACE AND NECK SKIN TIGHTENING: A QUICK AND EASY GUIDE
FACE AND NECK SKIN TIGHTENING: A QUICK AND EASY GUIDE
Sun, harsh weather, and unhealthy habits all age our skin. But we can assist our skin stay smooth and youthful.
Your skin's ageing process is influenced by your lifestyle, nutrition, genetics, and other things. Like free radicals, which are once-healthy oxygen molecules that are now hyperactive and unstable.
Free radicals attack cells, causing premature wrinkles.
There are more. Normal ageing, pollution, loss of subcutaneous support and sun exposure (photoaging) are primary contributors to spotty skin, wrinkled (fatty tissue between your muscle and skin).
Stress, gravity, regular face movement, obesity, and even sleep posture all contribute to skin ageing.
WHAT KIND OF SKIN CHANGES COMES WITH AGE?
Changes like this occur naturally as we age:
- Roughens skin.
- Skin generates benign malignancies.
- Skin sags. Skin loses elasticity (elastin) as it ages, causing it to hang loosely.
- Skin gets clearer. Epidermis weakening causes this (surface layer of the skin).
- Skin gets brittle. The junction between the epidermis and dermis (skin layer underneath the epidermis) flattens.
WHAT ARE SOME OTHER SKIN CHANGES?
Face movement lines become noticeable when the skin loses suppleness (usually as people reach their 30s and 40s). Anterior glabellar lines (horizontal) or little curved lines (temples, upper cheekbones, and lips) may occur.
Sleep wrinkles are mainly caused by the way the headrests on the pillow and can become more evident as the skin ages.
Sleep wrinkles can be found on the side of the forehead, above the eyebrows, and towards the temples. Sleeping on your back may help improve or prevent these sleep wrinkles.
Using too much soap or taking hot showers will aggravate the condition. Dry, itchy skin can disrupt sleep, induce irritation, or be a sign of an illness. Some medications aggravate itching.
CAUSES OF HAVING EXTRA FAT ON FACE
Weight growth causes facial fat. Poor nutrition, lack of activity, age, or hereditary causes cause extra facial fat.
Fat is noticeable in the cheeks, jowls, chin, and neck. Faces with rounder, less prominent features tend to have more face fat.
Face fat is the second most resistant body fat. Even if you lose weight overall, the face fat is usually visible. Obese or overweight people are more prone than healthy-weight people to have fat on their faces.
CAUSES OF HAVING A DOUBLE CHIN
A double or triple chin is not uncommon. It's usually nothing to worry about and is just a layer of fat under the chin. This layer thickens and produces a wrinkle, giving the illusion of one or many additional chins.
A double chin is just additional fat around the jaw. But the causes might be startling. Here are the most common causes why people have excess padding beneath their jawline.
- Excess Fat
- Ageing Skin
- Facial Structure
CAUSES OF SAGGING SKIN, FINE LINE OR WRINKLES ON THE FACE
There are several causes of wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin.
- Ageing: Elastin and collagen, both produced in the dermis, are lost as skin ages. Elastin offers skin elasticity. It offers strong skin that rebounds when stretched.
- UV Exposure: Too much sun exposure and poor skincare can accelerate skin ageing. This might cause younger skin to seem sagging and wrinkled.
- Weight loss: Rapid weight reduction, such as following bariatric surgery, can cause sagging skin. These weight loss techniques might result in sagging, drooping skin that hangs on the body.
- Pregnancy: It's normal to have sagging, loose skin after pregnancy. Women who have twins or triplets may have more sagging skin around the belly than women who just have one baby. Maturity also matters.
ONE TREATMENT & MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WITH ELITE EXILISTREATMENT
Everyone's face shows signs of aging. The face is the most recognisable visual feature of the body. Facelifts are popular for treating wrinkles and sagging skin.
Traditional facelifts work well but need extensive recovery. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation is in increasing demand. RF facelifts can help.
For body and face contouring, Exilis is a breakthrough new radiofrequency technique. A facial and neck firming office procedure.
Non-surgical Exilis helps tighten skin and improve skin quality without surgery or downtime.
Deep collagen formation occurs as a result of the therapy's heat. Not a replacement for a neck or facelift, but a compliment.
Dermal fibroblasts produce collagen and elastin. The dermis' thickness varies with age, sun exposure, smoking, and pollution. Wrinkles around the eyes and lips are signs of aged skin.
The Benefits of the Exilis Non-surgical Face Lift are the following:
- FDA approval and clinical validation Market-leading technology
- Treatment that is both safe and non-invasive
- Treatment is completed quickly and with apparent effects.
- After the first session, the skin texture improved by 81%.
- After two sessions, 75% of patients experienced a decrease in circumference.
- Improvements in skin tightening treatments that are exceptional and obvious
- There have been no reports of pain during or following therapy.
- There are no known harmful effects.
- The Reaction System has been chosen by medical aesthetic specialists worldwide for its excellent performance and life-changing effects.
THE OUTCOMES WITH EXILIS ELITE
After one to two Exilis Elite treatments, you may see tighter skin and a smaller face. The treatments will be scheduled one to two weeks apart.
The Exilis Elite is a second-generation gadget that delivers double the power of the standard Elite model, needing less time to achieve outstanding results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
WHAT DOES AN EXILIS TREATMENT FEEL LIKE?
While being used, Exilis generates a profound heating feeling. Exilis RF radiation penetrates deeper skin layers. The applicator's underside cools the skin surface, making therapy more pleasant.
HOW LONG IS AN EXILIS TREATMENT?
For patients, Exilis provides energy in less than an hour. Results usually take 4-5 sessions. You need to know your current and future goals.
No downtime. For 20-30 minutes, the skin may be pink. After leaving the workplace, you can resume your normal schedule without delay.
CAN EXILIS OFFER THE SAME OUTCOMES AS A FACELIFT OR NECK LIFT?
Facelifts and neck lifts are not substituted with Exilis. It's a great non-surgical solution for tightening skin and removing fat pockets beneath the chin or on the face.
Exilis can also help sustain surgical therapies.
WHY NON-INVASIVE TREATMENTS BETTER IN YOUR LATE 50S
The actual advancement of technology in the last decade has resulted in the development of a plethora of minimally invasive methods for combating the indications of ageing, as well as new, less irritating topical therapies.
HOWEVER, WHICH APPROACH IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN COMBATING THE INDICATIONS OF AGEING?
Take precautions against solar damage.
It's not always all too easy to convince ourselves that going out to the vehicle without a hat or skipping sunscreen on an overcast day is innocuous. Dermatologists warns, however, that UV rays will ultimately catch up with us.
Non-invasive therapies are meant to naturally renew the skin by developing new tissues and collagen, which tightens the skin and reduces fine wrinkles over time.
Because no incisions are done, and no skin is removed, you may be confident that when deeper wrinkles appear in your late 50s, you have enough skin to have a surgical facelift.
When you maintain a healthy lifestyle, non-surgical facelifts and contouring work best.
Non-surgical facelifts and contouring, when combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, can even postpone the need for a surgical facelift for at least a decade.
Therefore, be compassionate to your present and future selves. Avoid sunbathing and tanning booths, and always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen. You'll enjoy years of healthy, bright skin.